Apply For New Connection Online
If you would like to Install a new FESCO connection at home, shop, office or anywhere else, you can also place an order online. Here’s how you can apply for a new FESCO connection at home.
Often people don’t know that the applications for FESCO new connection are accepted online too. They visit FESCO service offices. After lot of hard work they can manage to get a connection but if you can get a FESCO connection just by submitting an application while staying at home. Then no need to go to offices for a new connection.
Now you don’t have to go to the FESCO office to learn how to apply for a new connection or get an application form. Here we will tell you about an online portal where you can apply for a new connection to FESCO.
Below are the details of the application procedure, step by step, for your convenience. So you can apply online for a new connection to FESCO.
- First of all, go to the FESCO website for downloading the form and submitting the application online. FESCO website is Fesco.gov.pk.
- Then, click on the “New Connection Option”.
- After that, click on “Apply New Connection”
- Click on the Link To Apply Online New Connection.
After clicking on the “Create a new connection” option, you will be able to view the application form. After viewing the form, here are the steps to help you apply for a new connection online.
- First, you need to select the type of connection and its purpose. Whether you need home, commercial, industrial, agricultural transport, Tube well, temporary, utility service, residential settlements or street lighting connection. Choose the option that suits you.
- Now enter NTN and STRN.
- After that, there will be a list of different energy companies for the respective regions and areas. Here you must select “FESCO” to connect to FESCO again.
- Then , select your sub division.
- After choosing a unit, determine your state, that is, whether you own or rent land.
- You will then need to enter your credentials such as CNIC, your name, your father’s or mother’s name, current address, and contact number.
- After entering your credentials, enter your contact information. If it is the same as above, check the “As above” checkbox.
- Then you will need to enter the details and information about the building and the area.
- Next, select the company that installed the meter and attach the necessary documents.
- There you will see some conditions. Please read it carefully and check the box “I agree” for further actions if you agree.
- Finally, hit “Submit” and you’re done! Your application has been sent to FESCO.
This is the age of the internet, and if you use it right, you can do whatever you want. Instead of spending a lot of time and frequent office visits, you can submit forms online at home. Plus, you can check FESCO bill online, use a FESCO calculator and file complaints with just a few clicks on your phone or computer.
For your easement here is the demo pictures to follow for submission of new connection online.