SEPCO Duplicate Bill January 2023
Check the SEPCO bill online. This website makes it easy to view your SEPCO WAPDA bill on all devices (mobile/desktop). You can check the SEPCO electricity bill amount and due date and print a duplicate copy of your bill. Enter your 14-digit reference number in the input field below to check SEPCO e bill:
The reference number is necessary to check SEPCO online bill. You can find the reference number from any old bill copy, however, if you have no idea where to find it, then please refer to the screen below:
Fescobills.net is the trusted website for all kind of duplicate bills. If you are looking for your bill for the month of December 2022, or November 2022, then enter your reference number above to get it. You can also subscribe for monthly bill email to auto receive your next sepco electric bill for the month of January 2023.
SEPCO (Sukkur Electric Power Company) is electricity distribution company based in Sukkur. It was formed by branching HESCO. So, the areas of operation that was totally under supervision of HESCO are now divided into two parts. SEPCO was established on 26th July 2010.
There are 3 distribution circles managed by SEPCO:
So, if you live in any of above cities are nearest areas, and did not get your electricity bill, then this page is designed for you. Just enter your reference number and you’ll see your bill amount and due date in the next screen where you can further print or download ‘sepco duplicate bill’.
How to check SEPCO Bill?
Here are steps to check sepco bill online:
- Visit fescobills.net website.
- Enter 14 digit reference number and press ‘Check Bill’ button.
- Here you will the sepco latest bill amount with due date.
- Click on ‘View Full Bill’ to see complete bill or download copy of the bill.
How TO Pay SEPCO BILL?
Online electricity bill payment is a convenient way to pay your SEPCO electricity bills using the internet. Many electricity service providers offer online bill payment options, allowing you to pay your bills from your computer or mobile device. Here is a general process for paying your electricity bills online:
- Visit the website of your electricity service provider or the company that manages your billing.
- Look for a link or section on the website that allows you to view and pay your bills online. This is usually found in the customer service or account management section of the website.
- Once you have found the appropriate section, you will be prompted to log in to your account using your account number and password.
- Once you are logged in, you should be able to view your current and past electricity bills.
- Select the bill you want to pay and follow the prompts to enter your payment information and complete the transaction.
- Keep a record of your payment for your records.
Online electricity bill payment is usually a quick and easy process, and it can save you time and effort by eliminating the need to write and mail a check or visit a payment center in person.
Platform To Pay SEPCO online Bill
Method to Pay SEPCO bills online: If you are a bank account holder, So you can download related bank app form paly store if that app supports SEPCO online bill payment. Below the list of banks that support SEPCO online bill payment:
- Online Banks Account
- Jazz Cash Account
- Easy Paisa Shops
- NADRA Collection Points
- One Link ATMs
Of course, you can pay SEPCO bill offline by visiting any bank with hard copy of the bill. If you did not get copy of your bill, or lost it, you can download duplicate copy by just clicking here.
Following are the offline payment options:
- All Commercial Banks
- All Post Offices
- Meezan Bank (MBL)
- Allied Bank (ABL)
- Habib Bank Ltd (HBL)
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Bank al Habib (BAH)
- Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB)
- Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)